Thursday, September 22, 2011

Photo Shoot Fail

I really struggled to get pics of my kids this summer.  Mainly because if we were out in public, I had to be holding onto Madeline at all times.  I decided last week to take some quick pics of the two of them together.  Mind you these are the BEST photos of nearly 30 minutes of me shooting pictures.  Here is how it went:

I guess this is a preview of how Christmas card photos will go.....




Followed by me trying to get Madeline to smile.  These are the faces she gave as "smiles".   (I am seriously dying laughing at these.  They are so bad).





Followed by Brooke's attempt to model....



And finally the finale.  This isn't so bad but you can't see one of Brooke's eyes which is sort of vital....


I currently have their Christmas pics scheduled for the end of October in case we need a reshoot.  I can only imagine how that day will go!  Curtis surprisingly can't make it and is totally okay with missing the photo shoot....   Memories of last year must be haunting him :)


NEW SPONSORS!
On another note, I now have some sponsors featured on the right side of my blog!  This week I am featuring a great sale by Tea Collection!  Have you checked out their clothes?  They are awesome!  Great quality and perfect for pictures (in case you have that on the brain !).

Tea Collection is offering 15% off orders of 3 or more items for four days only--Thursday, September 22nd through Sunday, September 25th. Click on the link below and put in this code at checkout:

Code: YAYPICK3 | Offer valid: Thursday, 9/22 through Sunday, 9/25 at 11:59 pm PT


3 comments:

  1. Those pics are awesome. Much like the ones we get when we attempt a "family" picture. Christmas pictures will be interesting. Oy vey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I love their personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it with these girls and their posing? Where did they pick this up? Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...