Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Celebration #1

Right after arriving in CA, we had a Christmas Celebration with my mom's side of the family.  It was nice to see all of our relatives we had not seen in a year!  My uncle dressed up as Santa and the kids were thrilled!

Behold a family photo that is halfway decent!






Here are the kids with Santa.  Brooke was on cloud nine!  Madeline actually sat on his lap which I was shocked at since our visit to Santa at the mall did not go over so well!






We then opened gifts which of course was their favorite part of the night!  It also gave us some things to keep the kids entertained at Grandma's until Christmas!







I hope everyone is having a great Holiday Season so far!  I am going to try my best to not fall behind on this blog while we are out of town but that is not going so well :) 

1 comment:

  1. Great family pic Katie!! Hope you're enjoying the CA weather! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...