Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Belated St. Patty's Day

I guess I completely forgot to post these!  Oops!  I feel like our weeks are getting super busy and I guess its just a sign of what's to come as the kids get older.

Sadly, my great picture streak ended with this holiday.   I was able to only take two pics before the camera died.  Their shirts say "Kiss me I'm Irish" but of course I have no full shot of it!



The weather warmed up for a bit so we set up the sand table and the outside toys.  Looking forward to when its permanently warm (its back down into the 40's this week).  I really hate the long winters here, but at least we didn't get much snow this year! 

Giveaway winner! The winner of the March blog giveaway was Evelyn!  Please contact me with your email address and I can put you in touch with Carrie for your free organic cleaner!  Thanks to all who entered!  If you are interested in sponsoring a giveaway please contact me for further information!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...