Monday, April 9, 2012

I'm Versatile!


I was so excited when Melysa at


awarded me with the
Versatile Blogger award!

I love awards! I mean who doesn't, right?

The Versatile Blogger award is awarded by your fellow bloggers and is a way
to recognize newer blogs that you really like.
And it's a great way to share those blogs with your own followers!

Thanks Melysa

I have to share 7 things about myself
and then
I get to award the Versatile Blogger award to 7 of my fave and growing blogs!


So 7 fun things about me:

1.   I only eat from little spoons.  I cannot eat from big soup spoons and will avoid it at all costs. 

2.  I once was on Entertainment Tonight.  I was at a movie premiere and Dustin Hoffman pulled me out of the crowd and interviewed me on the red carpet!

3.  I have lived in 5 states in 10 years.

4.  I am a total night owl.  I cannot go to bed before 10 pm and I rarely sleep through the night.

5.  I have to shower once a day.  Sometimes I shower twice a day.  I love my showers!

6.  I have kept up with this blog for a year and a half.  This is quite impressive for me because I frequently start projects and NEVER finish them.  I know sometimes it can be boring and ordinary, but sometimes its good to have a life that is boring and ordinary :) 

7.   I cannot eat tomatoes on sandwiches or hamburgers.  I can eat them in another other form (bruschetta, salsa, cooked in a dish, etc).  My husband thinks I am a crazy person. I also have other food quirks but have moved past a lot of them! 




and I am awarding the Versatile blogger award to the following great blogs:

1.  Callie at The Parker Family 
3.  Keeli at Laughing Mom of Three
4.  Carrie at Life in the Soupbowl
7. Evelyn at The Littlest Things

Make sure that you pass this on to blogs that you love :) 

1 comment:

  1. I only eat from little spoons too! We must not have been allowed to have big spoons when we were kids! LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...