Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Growing up too fast part 2

I posted a few weeks ago about Brooke's dance recital costume being too mature for her. I still do. I sort of casually asked the other moms if they liked the costume. One mom said she wished it was more frilly. However, other moms at ballet class said "Oh its so funky and cute". Funky? For a 4 year old? They don't even know what funky means. I was clearly the only one who had an issue (or the others just didn't voice their opinions). I am interested to see what the other classes are wearing since they are at least dancing to more appropriate songs like "Do You Believe in Magic?". Cute! Fun! Age appropriate! Sigh. Picture day is a few weeks away so I will post the outfit in its full effect then.


I saw someone post this great article today about dressing little girls like tramps. Harsh words but so true. It's a good read if you have the time to do so. Click HERE to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...