Monday, January 9, 2012

Madeline's First Haircut!

Madeline's hair was looking very raggedy, so I decided it was time to cut her curly locks!  Brooke had regular hair cuts starting at 7 months.  Madeline is a baldy and honestly didn't NEED the cut, but she needed a trim to make it look neater.

We headed off to the mall where they have a place that has cars to sit in and TV's to watch.  I wasn't sure how she would do, but she was SOLD when she saw the yellow Taxi. 





She did so well while her lovely mullet was trimmed right up.  She has NO hair on the sides of her head so we are hoping it grows in soon into more of a bob style.

Here she is looking very serious but at least behaving :)  I think the woman took me saying "I don't want bangs" to mean "I want bangs".  Oh well.  They will grow out. 



Here is the finished product!  Not bad!  They even gave me a sweet little certificate to save her hair on!  That will go in the baby book.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...